Saturday, 24 October 2015

While the men are away, Jill will play!

Still playing with the Dreamweaver embossing folder mentioned below - I thought I'd share what I did to make the following card:

Step 1 was to make my own core card by swiping the Starlite Silver Brilliance ink pad over a piece of bright green card, and allowing it to dry.

Add caption

 Step 2 - I then embossed the card in my Big Shot - on the 'No Tab' option.
Step 3 - Leaving the layer on the folder for support, I carefully sanded back the raised areas, then coloured the holly berries with the Barn Door marker.

Next step was to cut a ring for my tag using the die set shown.

Finally I cut the tag to shape by hand using scissors, coloured a piece of silver cord with a red alcohol marker, edged the paper (a VERY old one from my stash - daisyd papers) with the silver ink, adhered it to a folded Poinsettia Bazzill card base and mounted the tag. Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment