Thursday 4 October 2012

Sizzix Big Shots bonus



Have you been thinking about purchasing a Sizzix Big Shots diecut machine?

 
Now is a great time to do so as you will receive a free die valued at $34 when you purchase a Big Shots machine.
 
The rrp of the Big Shots machine is $180 but at Crafty Capers we sell them for only $140.
 
Not only do you get a $40 saving but you will also get a bonus die valued at $34. Below is a selection of the dies you get to choose from.

654774654826656371
 
We have 8 machines just waiting to find a new home - could it be with you?
 
This offer is available until stock runs out.
 
Let me know if you would like me to hold a machine for you.

craft@arach.net.au
9448 4470 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, I didn't get any thing with mine. I do like the birds, can you buy them separately? Do you have them for sale there in the shop? What name and number are they? If I can't find them maybe we could do a mail order??? heheheeee

    ReplyDelete