Sunday 8 July 2012

A great saying.

Making a card is not about getting it done quickly. I like to think it is more about the process of creating. We create because we enjoy it. It doesn't matter how much time it takes or how many times you have to do it, it is about going through the process of creating something amazing from nothing. The enjoyment we get from staring with a pile of bits and an idea in our head and ending up with a finished card that you are proud of that we can give to someone we care about. 


Everyone can create something amazing and we can all learn from each others creations. You learn ideas from our samples, Jill and I learn from each other and we also learn from your cards. The thing I love most about our blog is being able to share with you the amazing samples that our customers bring in to show us. I have heaps of customer cards that I have taken photos of recently which I will be putting up this week on the blog. Please be aware that some of the items featured on customer cards may no longer be available for purchase but we have shared it with you because it is a great card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment