Sunday 29 June 2014

Thank You Thank You Thank You

Hi readers. It is Nat here. As many of you know I sold Crafty Capers to Toni in June 2013. After a small break I went to work for Toni as the "Social Media Director" (love the title that I created for myself) and was responsible for writing the blog, Facebook and Pinterest pages. I have loved doing this role for the last year as it has been a great way to still be connected to Crafty Capers (the best little craft shop in Perth). I have also been able to help out when needed, support Toni on her new adventure as a business owner, continue to work with Jill and run into my lovely customers/friends . Due to other work commitments I have decided that now is a great time for me to pass this role onto Jill. This is my last post and from tomorrow Jill will  take over the role. Thanks for the LIKES, your support and comments over the last year on the Facebook page.  I know that  you (our very loyal and lovely customers) will continue to show your  support for the hard work that Jill, Toni and Jo do in the shop, in social media and on the Social Capers nights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment