Thursday 20 March 2014

Social Capers

Hi Everyone
 
The evening of our inaugural Social Capers is fast approaching.  So as promised I am sending out a reminder to everyone. 
 
:  Monday 24 March 2014 from 6.30pm to 9.30pm at the Warwick Church of Christ – 77 Ellersdale Drive Warwick.
 
The cost of the evenings will be $5 per person which should cover the cost of the venue and leave enough for tea and coffee.  I have some tea and coffee and will get some milk and biscuits for the night.
If you need something else ie soymilk or decaf can you let me know so that I can make some alternative arrangements for you.
 
We have had a few people purchase Big Shots over the last couple of weeks so Jill will be running a free demonstration at 7.30 pm for those people who are interested
in learning more about how to use the Big Shots.
 
I will be taking over some of our equipment and some basic supplies – ie extra tape etc.  If would like anything else let me know before COB on Monday and I will bring it with me,
if I have it in store.
 
I have already had a few people confirm that they are coming.  If you are definitely going to make it can you let me know so that we have some idea about how many people we need to set up
for.
 
Thanks again.
 
 
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment