Wednesday 18 December 2013

SALE!!!!!

The January class info has just been released. Click on the Make and Take tab above to see the details.

From tomorrow we will be having a Christmas Sale – HO HO HO.  

Everything in the store, excluding the latest Do Craft Magazine and associated products and anything already at a discount, will be available to you at a 15% discount.  

This includes the Spellbinder Dies and the the two tubes of 49 Distress Markers – which will be available until  Saturday for $221.00 a tube.  This is a great bargain – so if you are looking for a Christmas present for yourself, or someone else, one of these tubes could be walking out the door with you.

Don’t forget that we will be open until 4 pm this Saturday and then won’t reopen until Thursday the 2nd of January 2014.  I will be taking the lap top with me so I will be checking the emails semi regularly if you want to make bookings, ask questions order stuff etc.
 
Gift Vouchers are available for those that have loved ones that are scratching for something to buy you.
 
It has been a great 6 months and I feel very blessed to have met so many wonderful people.  A huge thanks to all of you and particularly to Jill and Nat for their continuing support.
Have a great Christmas, I know I will, and I will see you all in 2014.

Merry Christmas
Toni
 

No comments:

Post a Comment